Home » , , , » Acha Septriasa - Ost My Heart (2006)

Acha Septriasa - Ost My Heart (2006)


Artist : Acha Septriasa
Album  : Ost My Heart
Date Release : 2006

Track List:

01 - My Heart (Irwansyah & Acha Septriasa)
02 - Pecinta Wanita (Irwansyah)
03 - Kehilangan (Guitar Version)
04 - Sampai Menutup Mata (Acha Septriasa)
05 - Perempuanku (Irwansyah)
06 - Berdua Lebih Baik (Acha Septriasa)
07 - Hari Ini, Esok Dan Seterusnya (Nirina)
08 - My Heart (Guitar Version)
09 - Menghitung Hari 2 (Anda)
10 - Kehilangan (Christina)
 

Download Via 4Shared
Download Via Ziddu 
Password : cyberyoung21
 
Content The web is just a preview only, Buy original CD's and use the personal dial tone RBT and NSP so they could work with other new songs
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. cyberyoung21 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Proudly powered by Blogger